Nothing surpasses this exquisite coffee coconut milk coffee recipe with vanilla extract for smoothness and satisfaction. The velvety flavor of smooth, rich vanilla and cream is enhanced in this macchiato coffee and the refreshing scent will fill your spirit with warmth and happiness. Vanilla flavor used to describe the French way of utilizing egg yolks, cream, and vanilla pods, rather than just a term. This is reflected in this coconut milk coffee, which has a smooth, creamy, and sweet vanilla flavor.
- Double espresso shot- 60 ml (14-18 grams ground French vanilla flavored coffee, use espresso machine, brewing time 30 sec; our french vanilla flavored coffee is recommended)
- 1 tbsp. vanilla syrup
- 2/3 cup cold coconut milk
- Shredded coconut for garnishing
- Ice cubes
- In a glass, pour vanilla syrup over ice cubes.
- Then add coconut milk in it.
- Then make a double espresso shot in same glass.
- Stir it thoroughly.
- Garnish with shredded coconut if desired.