Cinnamon is a wonderful ingredient in many aspects, but it is frequently neglected as a coffee compliment. The good news is that it's a tasty, nutritious, and unique taste in a gelato affogato coffee recipe. You will learn in this east recipe how to make a affogato flavored coffee with a wonderful cinnamon taste and a sweet and spicy fragrance. It would be fantastic with a hot, fresh-from-the-oven cinnamon bun and every bite tastes as good as it smells. It's pleasant on the tongue and fulfills your sweet craving. Definitely worth a try!
- Single espresso shot- 30 ml (7-8 grams fresh ground coffee, use espresso machine, brewing time 20 sec; our cinnamon rush flavored coffee is recommended)
- 1 scoop gelato
- 2 tbsp. Cinnamon syrup
- 1 cinnamon stick for garnishing
- Pour cinnamon syrup in a small glass.
- Add a scoop of gelato in it.
- Make a single espresso shot directly into a glass
- Garnish it with cinnamon stick and instantly serve it.